|Date Posted||May 7, 2020|
- Orchestrating and facilitating offline and online data movement across multiple stakeholders and partners. Coordinating with consulting teams to evaluate new or existing digital platform capabilities.
- Working with Epsilon teams and clients to develop marketing use cases
- Hands on technical administration of digital platforms and consultation
- Using digital media, campaign management, media buying to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding marketing principles and objectives.
- Project management.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant business or technology field.
- Strong ability to navigate highly technical and non-technical worlds
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages of development.
- Problem solver with a 'can do' attitude.
- Experience in marketing, promotions, analytics, media and/or digital.
- Knowledge of mainstream data management systems, DMPs (such as Adobe Audience Manager, Salesforce DMP, Oracle BlueKai, etc), data onboarding processes and tools (such as LiveRamp, Throtle, Oracle OnRamp) is preferred.
- Demonstrated strength and connector, internal networker, and collaborative communicator at all levels
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.