|Date Posted||November 7, 2020|
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Account Review Specialist Senior within PNC's Asset Management organization, you will be based in a home office location. You will work with the Central Account Review Team using the Siebel workflow and OnBase imaging systems to perform your assigned tasks. You will report to the manager of the Central Account Review Team. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, regular business hours or additional time as required. Some flexibility may be available.
The job duties for this position include the following:
Account Review Specialist Sr. will review terminating fiduciary accounts to determine whether account closing qualifies for in-house Receipt Release Indemnification (RRI) preparation. Review includes an in-depth and thorough review of qualified terminating fiduciary account governing documents, summarizing trust background (including related accounts within the relationship), determining what current and remainder beneficiaries need to be included and identifying any administrative and risk related issues, client complaints or litigation. Once review is complete, Account Review Specialist Sr. communicates results to the Fiduciary Advisor and follows up with the Fiduciary Market Manager/Fiduciary Director to discuss risk assessment as necessary. If terminating fiduciary account qualifies for in-house RRI preparation, Account Review Specialist Sr. prepares in-house RRIs to mitigate risk and expedite closing process.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• A law degree plus 3-5 years’ experience in administering your own book of business. (Only candidates with prior trust administration experience will be considered.)
• Effective and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Expert knowledge of Siebel and OnBase.
• Ability to manage numerous responsibilities and projects simultaneously.
• Familiarity in working with EXCEL and WORD documents
- Performs cycled reviews for most complex fiduciary accounts. Provides guidance to team members.
- Reviews assigned accounts by reading the most complex trust agreements and makes a determination as to how the account is being administered to ensure the account is in line with the terms of the agreement. Identifies specific issues and develops and implements appropriate resolutions.
- Serves as subject matter expert for peers.
- Coordinates with internal partners to resolve issues.
- Ensures company is fulfilling fiduciary requirements and that service is of an appropriate level. Minimizes operational and reputational risk and ensures compliance with trust policy and regulatory requirements.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Fiduciary Responsibilities – Knowledge of tools and facilities for fiduciary products and services; ability to design, develop, and support fiduciary responsibilities and transactions.
Flexibility and Adaptability – Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Operational Risk – Knowledge of policies and processes for operational risk management; ability to use tools, data, and best practices to identify, assess, and manage operational risk exposures.
Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.