|Location||Monroe Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2020|
Responsible for assisting with business process analysis, design, maintenance and enhancement of business applications, providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects. Liaison between the Canon user groups and the IT Applications Department in support of business process design, new system development, software implementation prototype and system testing, user training, and recommending business procedure improvements.
- Assists with business process analysis, design, maintenance and enhancement of business applications, providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects.
- Liaison between the Canon user groups and the IT Applications Department in support of business process design, new system development, software implementation prototype and system testing, user training, and recommending business procedure improvements.
- Collaborates with Canon’s Oracle development team throughout the entire development life cycle. This includes assisting in all development activities including analysis, ensuring coding standards, version control, code reviews, and unit, integration, and customer acceptance testing, and provide mentoring and leadership to all team members.
- Serves as liaison between the user and IT community in defining/designing custom reports, interfaces, and extensions.
- Assists in the training of users on setting up and processing transactions within Oracle.
- Responsible for assisting in the creation of functional design documentation.
- Collaborates in designing reports, customizations, conversions, interfaces on Oracle R11i Applications Suite (ERP and CRM).
- Assists with routine patch testing and upgrades, and overseeing the conversion of data and testing of interfaces/extensions.
- Provides Support to user community with any ad hoc reporting requests.
- Knowledge in the Document Solutions Industry or work experience preferred.
- Experience with CRM (sales, marketing) business processes utilizing either an ERP, custom solution or Third party application.
- Working Knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite of Applications preferred.
- Working Knowledge of Oracle Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Telesales, modules preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft BI Reporting , Oracle business Intelligence Portal Reporting or Tableau preferred.
- Experience across the entire standard development lifecycle preferred.
- May require up to 25% travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Oracle certification.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
#CSACB #LI-TM1 #PM20