|Location||Fort Mill, SC|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2019|
Senior Application Architect – Salesforce Communities and Marketing Cloud
Senior Engineer / Application Architect leader in our Salesforce practice focused on User Experience, Design Thinking, leading requirements interpretation to solution options, creating lightweight prototypes to demonstrate solution concepts, and providing process, technology and people leadership within various team structures. This role will actively lead and in many cases create design, build solution components, unit test, guide testing strategy and play an active role in ensuring quality thought the lifecycle of processes automated with technology.
Now I know this sounds exciting from a career opportunity but it’s also about the impact you can have on real people’s lives. At client and specifically within Client Group we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Our portfolio of services reaches across the continuum of care, addressing three main challenges to program adherence: Access, Affordability, and Engagement. This starts with when a Patient gets a diagnosis and care plan from a Health Care Provider. We offer solutions to help make medications more affordable for uninsured and underinsured patients, accelerating speed to therapy and avoiding interruptions to treatment. We continue to assist all parties with ongoing treatment with best-in-class customizable engagement solutions tailored to the patient’s level of involvement throughout their treatment journey.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum of 2 years of Contact Center, Customer Service and/or Field Service experience
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Salesforce.com with a focus on Service Cloud and/or Field Service Lightning
• Minimum of 2 years of consulting experience
• Minimum of 3 years of requirements gathering and design experience, including process mapping and gap analysis
• Minimum of 3 years of functional understanding of leading CRM and Customer Service technologies including Salesforce.com, Siebel, Pega, Oracle RightNow, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Salesforce.com Certifications (3 or more) including Communities and Lightning
• Experience implementing Communities enterprise integration architectures
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components - sales, service and marketing clouds
• Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
• Data modeling skills, Site taxonomy skills
• Familiar with user experience best practices
• Understanding of Contact Center, Customer Service and/or Field Service processes
• Good analysis and diagnosis skills
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
• Structured communication
Firm understanding of Salesforce Communities.
- Previously established and supported a Customer Community.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning.
- Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Experience with declarative development in Salesforce.
- Experience customizing Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
- Experience customizing object page layouts and profile based layout assignment.
- Fluent in Apex. Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SoQL and SoSL). Must be able to speak to limitations of languages and differences between SoQL and SQL.
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development.
- Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers.
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles. An eye for beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
- Experience with Salesforce administration. Provisioning users, password resets, account freezing/inactivating.
- Developing Profile and Role hierarchies with Object and Field level security in mind.
- Developing Permission Sets Experience creating Custom Report Types and developing custom Reports and Dashboards.
- Software development experience in Java, Python, or MS VBA or Visual Basic .NET. Firm understanding of Object Oriented coding standards, Design Patterns, and similar best practices. Experience developing webpages and applications. Desired skills include: Java Script, JSP, CSS, HTML, and/or PHP.
- Experience developing applications that interact with Salesforce via the SOAP or REST APIs; Experience with interacting with external systems via Salesforce callouts
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.