|Date Posted||June 25, 2019|
Director or above Provides application software development services or technical support for defined projects. Assists with the analysis, development, implementation and support of the business application software suite using the Siebel, PowerBuilder, PL/SQL, SF.com, Fusion, Lansa, SQL, CL, DB2, or other development tools.
- Provides high-level analysis and estimates for new project requests
- Assists with process reviews and provides suggestions for improvement
- Maintains project plan for development activities
- Maintains technical documentation
- Performs unit testing
- Assists with application support
- Performs application and environment setups/configuration
- Reports status regularly to department management
- Performs application development with moderate guidance and direction
- Mentors less experienced developers
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent field with 3 – 5 years of experience with business application software systems
- Knowledge of relational database application development
- Knowledge of modular design and development practices
- Knowledge of application performance tuning techniques
- Ability to perform analysis and design
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate effectively with all members of our user community
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- Ability to work with a team and individually
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.