|Date Posted||June 3, 2020|
We are currently accepting resumes for a Application Developer – Java in Torrance, CA .
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Analyze, design, development and support of the production processes and applications the application consists of both batch and real-time components written in Java.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 7 years of experience with Java. Individual must also possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced level Java skills are mandatory
- Must be strong in tuning and optimization of SQL queries and stored procedures in a Unix DB2 or Oracle environment
- 7+ years of Java: Java 5, J2EE, Struts 1.1, EJB 2.1, JSP, SOAP Web services
- Ability to perform query optimization and tuning of complex queries
- Experience working with large, multi-terabyte databases
- Ability to quickly grasp relational data models
- 5+ years of experience working with Unix servers p referred
- Experience with Shell scripting preferred
- Motivated self-starter
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multi task execution.
- Ability to very quickly learn new systems
- Takes responsibility for the accuracy and quality of the work performed and takes ownership of all assigned tasks
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate requirements and issues is a must
- Ability to design solutions and conduct data analysis is required
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Auto industry and CRM knowledge
- Strong in writing efficient SQL and Stored Procedures that access several million rows across several database tables
- DB2 experience
- Specializes in Java, DB2 or Oracle databases, Unix servers and shell scripting
- 5+ years of Web/Application Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server or Weblogic. Websphere is preferred
- Unix SQL development
- 7+ years of DB2 or Oracle database experience
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then click apply today!