|Date Posted||November 11, 2020|
TEKsystems is looking for an Application Support Analyst for our local client in the Kansas City metro area.
Responsibilities include troubleshooting, analyzing, and repairing systems, applications, hardware, and computer peripherals, as well as troubleshooting customer problems using remote support software (i.e. PCAnywhere, BOMGAR, and Windows Remote Desktop). This person will consult with customers to identify best practices to recommend. Implementing configuration, workflow, and other system enhancements are also responsibilities of this position among others listed below.
* Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
* Coordinate support for onsite field service technicians, and shipment of parts to customer sites
* Conduct technical analysis and review of system performance
* Research required information using available resources
* Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations
* Deliver service and support to end-users through automated call distribution phone software
* Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
* Build customer relationships through providing superior customer service
* Participate in on-call support phone rotation
* Document all job functions using Siebel with a high level of data quality
* Monitor and restore systems and backups
* Perform other duties as assigned by a supervisor or manager
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.