|Date Posted||March 28, 2020|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Automation QA Lead Engineer will be responsible for working as part of the Technology team and will specifically focus on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) initiatives.
This position is responsible for all the test automation activities, including but not limited to:
- Lead test automation activities across multiple CRM applications
- Partners with functional QA team, development and business partners to create and maintain automation roadmap.
- Develops and enhances scalable automation frameworks.
- Defines and enforces automation coding standards and provides best practices for automation team.
- Researches new products and industry methodologies and facilitate the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards for testing
- Provides metrics and reports to showcase automation efficiency and effectiveness to the QA leadership.
- Creates and executes automation scripts.
- Creates and maintains CI/CD pipelines.
- Looks at creative solutions when existing testing tools/frameworks don’t work
- Provides guidance and direction to automation team.
- Simultaneously works on multiple projects/releases.
- Collaborates with onshore and offshore resources.
- Keeps test documentation up to date
- Uses advanced knowledge of applications in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex test problems
- Provide on-call support (if needed) outside regular office hours to troubleshoot issues and work with offshore and technology/Business partners
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10 + years of automation or regression testing experience
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: script automation, Unified Functional Testing (UFT), VBScript, Selenium or C#
- 5+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 5+ years of experience leading multiple projects
- 3+ years of experience with continuous integration tools such as Anthill or Jenkins
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM projects, tools, and systems
- 5+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Ability to deliver, evaluate, or test large technology efforts
- Knowledge and understanding of application or project test plan development and management
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Selenium software testing framework
- 5+ years of Java experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.