|Date Posted||November 11, 2020|
Avail is a new car sharing platform focused on improving mobility and reducing the cost of car ownership. We give car owners a way to earn extra income from their idle cars and connect drivers with a convenient, affordable way to drive a car when they want.
As Avail looks to expand nationally, our customers remain our main priority as we grow. To maintain the quality of their experience as well as our own employees’, this individual will be a crucial member of our CRM team. This role will oversee some aspects of implementation, development, and maintenance for our CRM with an initial focus on Sales Cloud. This individual will work closely with functional and business teams, including Customer Support, Avail Assist, Trust & Safety, and Business Development.
- Serves as point-person for day-to-day Sales Cloud maintenance and optimization.
- Provide support and ongoing optimization for Service Cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible for highly complex Salesforce system configuration that services numerous stakeholders
- Builds customized workflows and automations, suggests improvements to business processes to address strategic initiatives.
- Captures business requirements needed to achieve initiatives and translates requirements into detailed design specifications.
- Monitors field utilization and process automation in Salesforce and makes minor adjustments to campaign and flows with support from outbound sales team as needed.
- Actively troubleshoots problems and provides full support to end users.
- Engages and consults with functional teams reliant on Salesforce when launching platform enhancements and features.
- Proactively stays current with system roadmap and strategic direction to understand functionality and behavior of software to drive business value.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 2-3 years of Salesforce Administration experience required
- Salesforce Lightning experience required
- Certified Salesforce Administrator preferred
- Previous experience with Sales Cloud preferred
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, cross regional, diverse, and dynamic work environment
- Dedication to learn and develop with growing company and advocate for optimization