|Date Posted||January 18, 2020|
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a BizTalk Application Developer for our client in the Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 20 Months Contract
Location: Seattle, WA
Role: BizTalk Application Developer
Primary Skills: BizTalk
Role Description: The BizTalk Application Developer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. In this role, you will design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
• Able to develop application including integration which require changes in Biztalk due to Siebel related features
• Able to create, modify .Net code in XSLT templates to support dev activities for the BIP reports (Siebel usually generate the BIP reports but template changes behind the reports are based on .NET work)
• Able to support Biztalk production incidents related to Siebel and reports
• .Net Full Stack Development
• .NET Programming Language
• Configuration & Release Management
• Design & Build Enablement
• Build Management
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Shahadat Hussain
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2176)
Equal Employment Opportunity