|Date Posted||June 4, 2020|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Springfield, OH, US
Employment type: Fixed Term
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
POSITION TITLE: Controller, Crane Service, US
REPORTS TO: Director, Business Control, Indu Sve AME
- Develop and direct systems and procedures to accurately maintain, track and transfer data from Branch Locations and District Offices to Regional Offices and Headquarters.
- Direct and supervise the preparation of all financial statements, reports and audits utilized to provide Management with information relative to the financial transactions, operational cost, inventories, sales, orders, taxes, depreciation, property and other asset values, etc.
- Direct the preparation of consolidated operating statements, analyze and evaluate the financial status of the company. Prepare statements of recommendations relative to future financial plans, objectives, policies and goals.
- Evaluate and implement such approved programs deemed adequate to achieve cost reduction, improve controls, work simplification and best equipment utilization.
- Advise management on business and economic implications of the financial data presented and on special problems as to procedures, projects, employee relations, salaries or other matters.
- Supervise the preparation of operating budgets and controls, implement and administer approved programs.
- Conduct local audits of all Service locations regularly and report findings and recommendations to the Regional Manager and the President.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
EDUCATION: Requires a college degree in Accounting/Business Administration. Advance courses in Financial Management, Business Law and Computer Science are beneficial. CPA Designation an asset.
EXPERIENCE: Eight (8) or more years progressive experience in preparatory accounting, financial analysis, and/or Controller positions in a Service or Manufacturing environment are required. SAP and Siebel software experience are strongly preferred.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Expected Travel 20%
*kc #monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 18,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .