|Date Posted||July 9, 2020|
Business Systems Reporting Analyst
GDH Consulting has partnered with a leader in the energy field adding to their Oracle team. We are looking for a Business Systems Reporting Analyst with strong SQL, Oracle HCM, and ERP reporting experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
• Research and analyze all aspects of existing business practices and procedures
• Design business analysis, reporting, and data recording systems for use throughout the company
• Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
• Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
• Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
• Create business reports that provide insight into key data points
• Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers and executives
• Support all departments in reaching their goals through analysis
• Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
• Prepare custom reports out of the HCM and Netsuite systems for each department, and division that can be automatically generated on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis that allow viewers to easily understand the data.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Bachelor's Degree in MIS or Computer Science.
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in business systems reporting analysis; public company experience is preferred
• Strong ORACLE HCM Cloud functional expertise
• Netsuite Financial/CRM ERP experience is preferred
• Strong MS SQL, Business Intelligence and Excel experience is required
• Willingness to work in a collaborative, cross functional team environment
• Strong documentation and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with various managers in different divisions, levels and shared service organizations
• Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please reference job code 70796 when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.