|Date Posted||August 16, 2019|
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Consumer Support Agent III
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Providing a positive Customer Experience on the phone using excellent communication and influencing skills and providing accurate resolution in a timely manner.
- Ensure any Consumer issue that may have an effect on the company's reputation is escalated to the Team Lead
- Accurately create Siebel service requests entering data in all required fields that meets compliance, resolution and service levels.
- Adherence to the workforce management schedule that supports the team's performance levels.
- Escalates process documentation gaps to ensure that content is created and deployed to the team. Essential Education High school diploma or GED
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Experience in Professional Contact Center and/or Customer Service environment
- Experience with Siebel CRM & SAP
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office, keyboarding) and the ability to navigate and use software required