|Date Posted||October 11, 2019|
- Providing a positive Customer Experience on the phone using excellent communication and influencing skills and providing accurate resolution in a timely manner.
- Ensure any Consumer issue that may have an effect on BP’ s reputation is escalated to the Team Lead - Accurately create Siebel service requests entering data in all required fields that meets compliance, resolution and service levels.
- Adherence to the workforce management schedule that supports the team’s performance levels.
- Escalates process documentation gaps to ensure that content is created and deployed to the team.
- Essential Education High school diploma or GED Essential criteria & qualifications- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Experience in Professional Contact Center and/or Customer Service environment
- Experience with Siebel CRM & SAP - Strong PC skills (MS Office, keyboarding) and the ability to navigate and use software required
Siebel, Marketing, Compliance, Management, CRM, SAP,MS OFFICE