|Date Posted||July 16, 2019|
CPQ (Big Machines) Developer
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Salesforce CPQ Developer to join a medical company at their Brea, CA location for a 6 months on contract. Our client is seeking a CPQ Developer with extensive experience in the Quote to Cash process with advance experience in complex projects and configurations, scripting languages!
- Works closely with the business functions such as Field Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Sales Management, Product Management, Legal, and Finance to understand ongoing maintenance, enhancements, project requirements and capabilities.
- Document implementation plan, technical design and solutions
- Stays abreast of the trends in technology in support of CRM, including newly developed enhancements and capabilities
- Designs and develops configurations and custom applications in a sandbox environment.
- Enhance commerce pricing/approval functions to support an evolving global business
- Design, implement, and support document output from CPQ to meet all business and legal rules
- Support and enhance integration CPQ integration to SFDC CRM and Oracle ERP
- Minimum of 3 years of cloud application experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Java and other scripting language experience. BML experience desirable.
- Deep understanding of CRM and Q2C process.
- Detailed understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com CRM as well as other cloud applications such as BigMachines.
- Production and sandbox design and development experience is required; prefer experience configuring and supporting other Salesforce.com AppExchange applications.
- Experience implementing WebService SOAP calls in Oracle CPQ (BigMachines) to handle unique or complex requirements
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodology
- Certificate in any of the following is a plus: Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Salesforce.com, Bigmachines.
- Oracle EBS, Siebel, SalesLogix, Oracle CPQ (Big Machines), Eloqua, Xactly Incent, Calidus, or Varicent knowledge a plus
Please send your resume to Norman Hattar, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.