|Date Posted||July 16, 2019|
Thompson Technologies is seeking a Business Analyst with strong CRM experience for a 6-month Contract-to-Hire position in Atlanta, GA.
Reasons to apply:
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and Paid Days Off offered during the contract
- Conversion to direct hire after 6 months
- Flex hours
What you will do:
- Work closely with the business team to translate requirements to the technical team for CRM related projects.
- Identify gaps in the process and adjust as needed
- Focus on Customer Finance and/or Customer Service applications and functionality
What we need:
- Strong background working with CRM (Oracle preferred, but also open to SAP, Salesforce, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Business Analyst background with ability to communicate effectively between business and technical teams for CRM
- Customer facing communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Available for minimal travel
- Oracle e-Business Center
- Call Center applications and functionality
Interested? Please send your resume and contact details
Thompson Technologies has been named several times as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 500. Just this year, we have earned the Atlanta's Best & Brightest Award, the National Best & Brightest Award and Inavero's Best of Staffing for Talent Satisfaction. We have twice been named one of Atlanta's Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, awarded the Atlanta Pacesetters award, as well as earned a spot on the Inc. 500 list on two separate occasions. Our growth is due mainly to a partnering approach with our Clients. We are focused on making Clients successful and we do it with honesty and integrity.