|Date Posted||January 9, 2021|
Looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer with strong technology experience in key roles for large enterprise salesforce implementation. Should have good architecture experience to design and implement complex systems.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience with minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Strong technical design skills and ability to deliver complex solutions for a fast-paced financial institution
- Illustrated experience in leading large salesforce implementation
- Solve business problems by leveraging salesforce platform offerings
- Analyze and document existing complex custom processes and propose options for streamlining existing code if necessary
- Hands on experience with Apex, LWC, Lightning Components, Visualforce, Force.com, Workflows, Triggers, REST API
- Salesforce Administration and Configuration Experience (Sites, Security, CORS, Connected Apps, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce Sandboxes, Integrations and Application Development
- Experience is Salesforce Data Loader
- Experience working with integrating 3rd party systems with Salesforce
- Salesforce Certifications is a plus
- Very strong knowledge of salesforce product suite
- Experience in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Experience with Single Sign On, Partner API & Enterprise API is highly desired.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is required
- Ability to lead initiatives and drive the execution with sense of urgency and ownership
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer