|Date Posted||March 16, 2019|
There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
CRM WEB DEVELOPER
Works with constituent departments to fulfill Siebel application development, configuration, support, and maintenance requests.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Works with constituent departments to fulfill Siebel application development, configuration, support, and maintenance requests.
- Assists in scope definition and estimation of work effort.
- Works with the Business Unit and the Business Analyst when necessary to gather input for technical design and development.
- Configures the Siebel application to fulfill project requests.
- Adheres to defined standards.
- Creates technical documentation as required.
- Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required. Operates with minimal latitude for unreviewed action or decision. Reviews progress with management.
- Participates on project teams that are led by the project office as needed.
- Assists in unit testing applications for release into production environment.