|Location||El Paso, TX|
|Date Posted||November 11, 2020|
By pressing apply and providing your telephone number and email address, you authorize Empire Today to contact you by email or telephone at the wireless or landline phone number provided using automated phone technology and/or text messaging. Message and data charges may apply. You may revoke consent at any time.
At Empire Today, our Central Services team is primarily composed of both the Special Operations and Order Management teams. Special Operations is responsible for managing the timely and accurate processing of all non-traditional customer orders. Order Management optimizes and processes sold orders timely and accurately for residential and commercial flooring customers from all business units. The process may include ordering specialized products directly from vendors and working with markets to ensure products are received in their facility and available for scheduling customer installations.
The Business Care Associate is trained in multiple Call Center functions including First Contact, Sales Support, Saves, Rehash, Chat, Confirmations and other duties as assigned. This individual is responsible for receiving inbound calls from potential business customers and making outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls from prospective business customers responding to Empire Today advertising.
- Provide the customer with basic product information to promote the set-up of an appointment.
- Act as a liaison between the customer, Sales Representative and Markets.
- Make pre and post installation calls.
- Make outbound Rehash and Saves calls.
- Receive up-front customer payments from Sales Representatives in the form of a personal check or credit card.
- Work escalated challenges as needed with multiple departments.
- All other duties assigned or as required.
The successful candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Financial/retail experience helpful.
- Personable and professional phone demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational skills.
- 1-year work history preferred.
- Working knowledge of the MS Office Suite. Siebel, and Blue Pumpkin experience helpful.
What We Provide:
- (Laptop, monitor, etc will be provided).
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- 401K Investment Plan to A premium 401K Investment Plan, with the company matching your amount invested dollar for dollar up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family’s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
About EMPIRE TODAY®
Empire Today has been a leading provider of installed home improvements for 60 years. Empire offers the largest in-stock selection of flooring in the United States. Convenience, quality, and selection make Empire stand out. With Empire Today, homeowners and business customers can get quality Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl Flooring, and Window Treatments from top brands they know and trust. And because Empire warehouses thousands of products, customers can get the right product, professionally installed when they need it, as soon as the next day.
Empire was founded in 1959 and provides service to more than 70 metropolitan areas in the United States. With more than three million satisfied customers, Empire Today is dedicated to its mission of Making Beautiful New Floors Easy.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
We are looking for Customer Service Associates who are willing to Work From Home and have High Speed Internet at home. Empire Today will provide the necessary equipment.