|Date Posted||November 29, 2020|
We provide the casual environment; you provide the killer skills. If you want to work in a challenging position that pushes you to be your very best, welcome to Aosom.
Aosom is a leader in outdoor equipment, home goods, pet supplies and more and we want you to grow with us. We are a successful eCommerce company that has planned growth into the Southeastern and Southwestern United States in the next year. Our business is projected to grow 35% year over year. Currently, our growth is far outpacing our projections.
The Customer Service Representative, in collaboration with the Customer Service Manager (CSM) and CS Lead (CSL), conducts customer service operating functions to ensure optimal customer satisfaction. Helps facilitate inter-department operations by performing the following essential functions.
• Completes tasks to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and annual individual, department and company goals through direction from the CSM and CSL.
• Enables acceptable levels of customer satisfaction, marketplace health, distributor relationships and other customer service operating functions by appropriately engaging directly with the customer, distributor or marketplace via phone, chat, email or other communication alternatives.
• Efficiently and accurately utilizes online systems such as Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Sales Channel Platforms and other software and equipment by following standard operating procedures.
• Communicates with US teams to ensure issues with customer satisfaction, marketplace health, website inconsistencies, and distributor relationships are resolved quickly.
• Creates optimal customer experiences when in the phone queue, chat, email and pre-sale communication.
• Collaborates with the CSM, CSL and CS teammates to achieve short and long term goals to meet company and profitability growth objectives.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements and advising management on needed actions.
• Consistent attendance in compliance of the Aosom Attendance Policy and for the expected performance level of the above duties.