|Date Posted||March 30, 2020|
Digital Communications Specialist
Iron Bow is looking to fill a Digital Communications Specialist to lead the social media and digital strategy for the company. The position will also be integral in developing the management processes across our marketing technology platforms. We are seeking a candidate with strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing and experience working across social media platforms and SEM strategies. Automation Software experience is a plus. This candidate should be multi-task oriented, a creative thinker and problem-solver. This position will offer invaluable experience in various marketing functions in a fast-growing, innovative, and dynamic IT company.
- Social Media
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter as well as key executive profiles.
- Run regular digital promotions and campaigns to include google ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter advertising
- Stay current with company and industry news and developments, including conducting regular analysis of competitive content, social and PR strategies.
- Attend company/industry events and provide live content streams and engagement
- Build company enablement program including training materials to build internal brand ambassadors
- Assist Partner Marketing Manager in our corporate thought leadership programs and engagement with partners in all social media efforts
- Provide website copy support to the team by writing excerpts, headers, intros, etc. with a keen focus on SEO optimization
- Ensure all content contributed is consistent in terms of style, brand messaging, quality, tone and optimized for search
- Analyze content performance and report quarterly program results
- Forming relationships with media influencers
- Submitting and monitoring for industry awards and recognition
- Assisting Director with press releases and outreaches
- Marketing Automation
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (Oracle/Eloqua and Salesforce.com CRM) used to generate, distribute and report on leads
- Develop best practices in campaign, lead nurturing and lead management
- Educate sales teams and enforce lead follow up and assignments
- Support the sales team and other departments in developing and executing email marketing campaigns and other promotional projects
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance and metrics
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Communications or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Exceptional writing and editing skills as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice for various types of content
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies including social media tactics and digital advertising best practices
- Experience managing SEM campaigns (AdWords Search/Display marketing)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, highly motivated, self-starter and creative
- Proactive by taking initiative and doesn't wait to be asked, resourceful, and thinks ahead
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Willing to travel 20% of the time
Desired Skills (Not Required):
- SEO Optimization (Understanding of Google Analytics reports and best practices)
- Graphic design (e.g. Adobe CS Suite or equivalent graphic editing software)
- Technology industry/market knowledge
- CRM or marketing automation tools (Eloqua, salesforce, hubspot etc) experience a plus
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.