|Date Posted||October 19, 2020|
Job Title: ECommerce Admin
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Location: Framingham MA 01701
Essential Duties, Critical Success Factors, Responsibilities, Authorities and Required Interactions:
- The eCommerce Administrator is responsible for working with our customers, and sales admin teams to ensure the most optimal experience when registering for a account and being enabled to purchase products through our eCommerce store.
- This role will be responsible for confirming and tracking customer registrations, setting up accounts, order management, and working directly with our customers.
- This administrator must demonstrate basic knowledge of eCommerce platforms, CRM systems, and account hierarchy.
- The optimal candidate will have strong communications skills; understand the importance of establishing great customer experiences and comfortable acting as a trusted liaison between customers and the organization.
- Candidates will work closely with the eCommerce Specialist, service and sales administrators, digital marketing team, Oracle team, and our customers.
- Confirming customer registrations, setting up Oracle Accounts. Including adding ID number to the customers account, and ensuring their profile is up-to-date.
- Track new accounts and revenue. Working with sales admin to confirm customers account and order questions. Working with customers (Email eCommerce account confirmed and login info, Email customer if order canceled status in Intershop, Reset password, Salesforce case management).
- Tracking online registrations and trends. Delete user requests in Intershop for all channels: US, UK, DE (check daily).
- Working with product managers to add and remove products and update the product pages: (Customer facing product name/description, Images and category, Custom attributes). Ensuring orders flow through. Update standard work documents.
- Proactively looking for new ways to increase eCommerce traffic and revenue: (New customers, Product additions, and Review PowerBI and Salesforce reports).
- Work with team to create email campaigns to nurture users. Present high impact data points to team and proposed solution.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years in marketing or administrative roles.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge.
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven work environments.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Experience with eCommerce Platform (Intershop) a plus.
- Experience with a CRM System (Salesforce) a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus