|Location||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Date Posted||August 16, 2019|
Title: Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Reports to: Vice President Marketing - Education Division
At FranklinCovey Education, we aim to equip students around the world with 21st-century leadership and life-readiness skills they need to thrive in a global economy. Our mission is to enable greatness in students, teachers, and school communities everywhere. We are looking for passionate, talented individuals who will help us achieve this powerful vision. If you have ever asked yourself what your legacy will be, this is a great opportunity to make a meaningful contribution that will change lives around the world!
As part of the Education marketing team, you will benefit from the following:
- A culture of empowerment, collaboration, continuous improvement, innovation, and fun.
- Professional and personal development in areas such as leadership, productivity, execution, and relationship building - through access to FranklinCovey's globally renowned content.
- Opportunity to help build and shape a world-class marketing function and forge new pathways for growth.
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Full Health Benefits, 401k, Stock Purchase Plan, and Expense Reimbursement.
- Generous PTO starting in the first year.
- Regular team-building activities, lunches, and unlimited snacks!
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager with a diverse range of technical and tactical marketing skills. This key contributor in our relatively small, but growing, marketing team will have multiple responsibilities including marketing automation, digital marketing, analytics, demand generation, and campaign management. They will help shape the vision and future of our marketing function, with the primary responsibility of overseeing the strategic vision, application, and implementation of marketing systems to support aggressive demand generation and growth targets.
- System administrator of Education division instance of Eloqua.
- Team administrator/power user for other marketing technologies which include, but are not limited to event management software (Aventri), e-commerce (Magento), website CMS (Wordpress), SEO tools (SEM Rush), Google Analytics, etc.
- Design, Build, and Optimize integrations between marketing technology, CRM, etc.
- Build, optimize, and maintain marketing automation operations - including programs, behavior-based campaigns, lead scoring, email templates, forms, customer segmentation- with the goal to increase marketing contributed pipeline and improve customer engagement and experience.
- Develop and maintain reporting and analytics for team KPI's and campaigns.
- Oversee and implement changes to lead management and coordinate these efforts with the sales team.
- Manage the operational initiatives of the marketing team by identifying business objectives and solutions.
- Work with internal teams to A/B test and optimize customer experience and conversion rates.
- Manage relationship with our marketing agency partner to oversee website performance, SEO growth, and conversion rate optimization.
- Collaborate with teams and departments throughout the company to influence and leverage investments in technology that will support high-growth initiatives for the education division.
- Thorough understanding of customer journeys, funnels, and fly-wheel methodologies, lead scoring, and how those can be implemented through automation.
- 4+ years of system administration experience in marketing automation technology (Eloqua preferred). Preference is given to those who have completed the Oracle University B2B Masters exam, Luminary accreditation a plus.
- Proficiency with CRM (Salesforce) and its integrations with marketing automation.
- Familiarity with a wide variety of marketing technologies such as event management, e-commerce, website CMS, analytic solutions, etc.
- Strong analytical mindset
- Must have an understanding of HTML and CSS, in order to make simple adjustments emails, landing pages, and forms without relying upon a technical resource.
- Ability to understand and identify underlying business needs and problems in order to help deliver lasting solutions in a short timeline.
- Proficient in excel.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus.
FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education. Our mission statement is "We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere". We fulfill this mission by hiring "Achievers with Heart".
Visit our website at www.franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information please see our Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster by following the link provided.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job by emailing us at Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.