|Date Posted||March 28, 2020|
Enterprise Data Modeler - Tampa, FL - $55/hour
Position: Enterprise Data Modeler
Location: Tampa, FL
I'm seeking a well-versed Enterprise Data Modeler with extensive experience in modeling data solutions for operational data stores and data warehouses using commonly accepted practices. As an Enterprise Data Modeler, you will work with the customer to discover their business needs and design the models that best meet those needs using tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect, Erwin Data Modeler, and Idera ER/Studio. This is a completely on-site, 6 month contract with the high possibility of extension. The client is looking to hire immediately, so if you're an individual who is highly interested in technology, data, and cloud solutions, you may be just who they're looking for!
Role & Responsibilities
- Design data solutions for our customers using the enterprise data modeling tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect, Erwin Data Modeler, and Idera ER/Studio
- Work with customers to determine the business use cases needed for the data solutions to be deployed
- Discover and model data from various data sources both on premises such as relational databases and cloud solutions such as Salesforce
- Document end-to-end the data movement and data lineage used to create the final solution
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer, engineering, data science or a related field: or work experience equivalent
- Verbal and written skills to support data discovery and documentation
- Domain experience with business systems such as CRM, Human Capital, Finance, or Master Data Management
- Experience with cloud-based data ingestion patterns
- Working knowledge and experience with products in the Azure data platform
- 5+ years of experience using the enterprise data modeling tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect, Erwin Data Modeler, or Idera ER/Studio
- Experience deploying data solutions on the Azure Data Platform
- Experience deploying data solutions on the Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Microsoft Azure or Microsoft Data Platform Certification
Please contact Jared directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank is the global leader for MS Azure recruitment, creating more advertisements for Azure contract jobs than any other agency in the world. By specializing in placing Azure professionals, I have established relationships with key employers in Florida and have an unmatched understanding of where the best opportunities for Azure contracts are located. For more information on the Azure market and Azure jobs that are available, I can be contacted at 704-247-5556. Please visit nigelfrank.com for many more Azure opportunities.