|Date Posted||November 19, 2019|
Inside Sales Account Executive
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Manages virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of assigned or acquired accounts. Builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans. Works closely with company outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure. May generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities. Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account, territory or industry vertical.
- Sells moderately complex solutions, products and services for a portion or set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; may partner with field sales or sell independently
- Creates account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity
- Generates, qualifies and reviews new leads to drive sales opportunities to closure; may work with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction
- Understands client requirements and competitively positions company solutions to meet the needs to drive retention strategy
- Builds targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven sales activities
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/ Sales )
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient account management, acquisition, retention and development skills
- Proficient understanding of company's portfolios of products and services
- Proficient knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges
- Proficient communication and negotiation skills
- Able to collaborate within a team and may lead a sub-team
- Depending on role, may require hunter approach or strategic "farmer or relationship selling approach.
- Proficient knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system or Saleforce system which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them.
- Regular use of Siebel updating deal profile and forecasting accurately.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner: Partnership is at the core of who we are. We were built from a partnership and today, it’s as important as ever both in how we work internally and how we collaborate with our customers and our partners.
Innovate: At HPE, innovation is everyone’s job. We encourage each other to push beyond the status quo, set new ideas in motion, fail fast, adapt, and act.
Act: We live in a world of constant change and disruption. So to win, we must live with urgency. One idea remains constant: push forward.
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What we offer:
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.