|Date Posted||October 22, 2019|
Business Analyst with Oracle background or EBS SCM functional
As a business analyst, must know how to think strategically and recognize the relationships between a company's processes, capabilities, technological systems and employees. As a leader, should have extensive experience creating business models and synthesizing different types of data to determine how they affect an organization and business issues.
The position requires excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as the ability to act as a liaison between the information technology group and business managers. This position must also work well in groups, have strong negotiation skills and be highly analytical.
Duties / Responsibilities of this position:
- Identify opportunities to use information systems and technologies to improve the company's business.
- Understand and support the business applications on our computer systems. These applications currently include: Oracle e-Business Suite, Loftware Label printing, EDI Processing, and other custom applications.
- Must have deep business process knowledge across a range of industries and manage Oracle e-Business Suite 12.2.X or Fusion process transformations per Automotive industry best practice.
- Comprehensively analyze, develop and support large-scale, cross-functional Oracle e-Business Suite processes - such as product lifecycle management, supply chain management, warehouse management, discrete and process manufacturing, finance, or customer resource management (CRM) – as well as core, strategic line-of-business processes relevant to Client Products.
- Must be able to not only see the big picture when looking across multiple process improvement initiatives, must also have business strategy talents and technology know-how.
- Develop ad-hoc queries and/or programming using the SQL query language.
- Understand and support the PC applications supported by the IT department. These currently include: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Access, MS-Visual Basic, and any other applications implemented at Client Products.
- Working with various departments to design, develop, test, train and coordinate the implementation of enhancements to the company's existing applications/modules.
- Working with various departments to design, develop, test, train and coordinate the implementation of new applications/modules.
- Undertake projects and join project teams as required.
- Develop, train, use and maintain application procedures for our supported systems.
- Personnel in this position are responsible for keeping current in their field. This includes attending training classes and seminars as appropriate.
- Assist in improving and documenting standards and practices as they relate to IT general computer controls and procedures.
- Work with your fellow team members to ensure the delivery of a high level of support to our customers.
Expectations / Key Performance Indicators:
- Value to the business
- Project budget is equal to or lower than the approved project budget for the year
- On-time performance where "on-time” means the proportion, stated as a percentage, of the number of projects that were approved by the customer on or before the project target completion date measured monthly.