|Date Posted||July 20, 2019|
Are you our next IT Business Analyst Sr-CRM Administrator?
The IT Business Analyst Sr - CRM Administrator will serve as Mosaic's primary technical Salesforce System Administrator and will work closely with Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Delegated Administrators, as part of a cross-functional program team, in the development and delivery of Salesforce enhancements and new capabilities. This position will be directly responsible for configuration and development within the Salesforce platform along with coordinating release cycles and providing level 3 support in compliance with Mosaic security policies; architecture and development standards; and SOX controls.
What will you do?
- Partner with Business SMEs, Champions, Delegated Administrators, and internal and external IT partners to evaluate, develop and deliver enhancements, technical extensions, and new capabilities within the Salesforce platform.
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities.
- Configure and implement approved changes.
- Create and maintain workflows aiding in business process automation; and assess potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrade.
- Provide Level 3 Salesforce support by handlings code and configuration fixes; integration issues and errors; and data load issues.
- Triage and escalate to Level 4.
- Champion Salesforce within the Commercial and IT groups.
- Educate and mentor on the capabilities and potential applications of Salesforce.
- Other projects and job duties as assigned.
What do you need for this role?
- Associate's Degree required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Computer Science or Engineering preferred.
- Salesforce.com Certifications required: Administrator.
- Salesforce.com Certifications preferred: Advanced Administrator, Developer.
- 5+ years of IT experience in various positions responsible for delivering new solutions in a large enterprise.
- For those candidates without a bachelor's degree, 7+ years of relevant Mosaic experience is required.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration and configuration experience.
- Proven expertise in CRM business process and enabling technologies.
- Proven ability to create and maintain workflows aiding in business process automation.
- Proven ability to understand and implement software best practices, and implement practical technical solutions under tight deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of other core and enabling processes and technologies.
- Background in chemical or mining industries is a plus.
- Experience working with SAP is a plus.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Microsoft Project.
- Web Enabled Sales Solutions.
- Understanding of SAP (SD, MM, ALE, IDOCS, Integration) preferred.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques and strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to engage on multiple assignments, consistently meeting deadlines.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with The Mosaic Company. Click Here to join our Talent Network and get notified of future openings!