|Date Posted||August 16, 2019|
Kforce has a client in search of an IT Siebel CRM Quality Assurance in Miami, FL.
Scope of work:
The candidate will build manual test cases and Perform BAU, Regression and SIT testing for Siebel based CRM applications. The scope of work also includes creation of automated test scripts wherever applicable.
- Work with Agile team in identifying scenarios and workflows to best represent customer usage of the application
- Participate in scrum meetings and be responsible for all phases and types of testing, for right-sized testing, including but not limited to strategies, requirements, planning, execution and reporting
- Develop, execute and document test plans to ensure the product is accurate
- Analyzes defects, performs root cause analysis, and collaborates with others to resolve issues
- Enthusiastically identify testing risks and implements mitigations to build a quality product within the established delivery timeline
- Recommend, schedule and facilitate cross-functional testing events to ensure application quality
- Understand complex business and functional requirements and be responsible for creation of technical test cases that thoroughly test the tech stack from architectural standpoint and meet the product requirements
- Understand & create test data requirements for testing needs
- Proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities for improvement across all products and test frameworks
- Fair understanding of Resiliency & Fault ingestion testing experience to build high available systems
- Plan, organize, and direct Quality Assurance activities to achieve maximum operational efficiency in meeting department and company goals and objectives