|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Looking for a Jr. Salesforce Developer
C2C is ok - Clients must be local and willing to do an in-person interview in Philadelphia
•The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in Salesforce.com application and the Salesforce Non-Profit Success Pack. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a technical strategy and be able to create and effectively demonstrate technical solutions that address the team’s requirements.
•Meet with team to analyze their work practices and understand the nature of their businesses to properly define needs and customize solutions in Salesforce.
•Develop Salesforce solutions so that the Development team can effectively use Classy data points within the Salesforce org.
•Create solution to allow users to view data from Cloud based applications (Classy, Drupal, etc.) and have ability to update data inaccuracies.
•Assist with creating solutions to collect data from Marketing Cloud and making them actionable for users in current Salesforce org.
•Make recommendations based on this analysis – estimate work effort, project scope, set realistic schedules and build proper communication plans with team.
• Experience integrating 3rd party applications (Service and Sales Cloud)
• 4+ years of experience working in Salesforce UI Lightening with full lifecycle implementation.
• Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively with other Salesforce developers, cross-functional teams and business partners to develop high-quality applications.
• Experience developing mission critical applications in agile environment.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations
• Minimum of 4 years of exposure to integrations, developing and executing data migrations.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with Classy Platform.
Additional Technical Requirements: Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Classy, Access, Excel
• Experience working in a non-profit environment and general understanding of the non-profit data structure.
• Proven excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Must maintain and exhibit the highest standards of ethical conduct.
• Experience in building custom applications using APEX, Lightning and UI related coding technologies
• Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM or Digital Marketing engagement.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.