|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||November 20, 2019|
A highly reputable company in the Greater San Diego area that has been recognized as of the most innovative companies within a niche sector which has led them to be one of the fastest growing companies in the area.
One of the key divisions they are investing in now is within their Business Systems and Operations teams to ensure that their sales, marketing and service to their customers grow with the company.
They are urgently looking for a Lead Salesforce Business Systems Admin to spearhead the expansion of Salesforce across the divisions and enhance user experience.
The ideal Salesforce candidate would have the following experience:
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience (Classic and Lightning)
- Experienced with supporting the sales operations, marketing, service teams
- Knowledgeable with Salesforce integrations with 3rd party apps (i.e. Pardot, HubSpot, CPQ, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with data migration, data reporting, process builder, workflow creations, dashboard customization
- Apex and VisualForce experience is nice to have
- Salesforce Certification is a must
Some of the Salesforce Lead responsibilities to expect but not limited to:
- Managing Salesforce.com business applications across Sales and Marketing
- Working closely with the engineering team to improve business processes and implement application enhancements
- Perform Salesforce.com support across all processes related to the deployment of Salesforce Lead, Opportunity, Quote, Contract and Sales orders
- Custom objects/fields, validation rules, processes/workflows, reports, dashboards, assignment rules, formula fields
- Create and administer training modules for Salesforce end users and implement best practices
Does this sound like something you've been waiting for? Please reach out TODAY to discuss the role further.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.