|Date Posted||October 5, 2020|
100% REMOTE Lead Salesforce Engineer / Senior Salesforce Developer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Reed Kellick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $165,000
A bit about us:
We are an industry-leading insurance company that has been around for decades. We are privately-held and we employ hundreds of people between our two offices. We are currently looking to add a Lead Salesforce Engineer / Senior Salesforce Software Engineer to the team!
Why join us?
- Competitive salary between $100k and $165k, depending on experience
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Work 100% from home
As a Senior Salesforce Software Developer / Senior Salesforce Administrator on our team, we are looking for:
- Salesforce System Administrator Certification preferred
- 3+ years of experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long-term maintenance of Salesforce.
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Expertise in building object with an understanding of page layouts, record types, dependent fields, and validation rules.
- Understanding of Apex, Visualforce, and Salesforce APIs to be able to oversee, review and evaluate efforts in these areas.
- Experience in writing and debugging apex code (desired, not required).
- Experience working with Salesforce.com Sales, Service and Community Clouds.
- SFDC administration experience. Solid understanding of technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and related policies and procedures.
- Proficiency in the following SFDC functionalities: custom objects, validation rules, workflows, assignment rules, formula fields, custom reporting, and modifying pages, views, and dashboards.
- Expertise with object relationships in SFDC and their limitations (Lookup and Master Detail).
- Experience with AppExchange App Implementations (desired, not required).
- Ability to build dashboards and reports in SFDC and to write and run SOQL/SOSL queries.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.