|Date Posted||January 21, 2021|
Senior/Lead Salesforce Developer
Oxford Search Group has been engaged by a well-known, well-established and growing national service organization who is seeking a lead Salesforce developer to play a key role in multiple SF initiatives, upgrades, new product offerings, etc.
This individual will assist in the development, implementation and management of this growing Salesforce platform to improve the organizations client delivery approach. Developer will be configuring, testing and implementing new applications, and assisting in the design of applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform to support key business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals.
- Coordinate with project management resources to drive migration of legacy applications to our Salesforce platform.
- Help manage ongoing maintenance of the Salesforce environment, and conduct long-term improvement efforts to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Interact directly with end-users and management to analyze project requirements and current system capabilities.
- Help create applications to interface with Salesforce as needed.
- Act a mentor to other developers and team members on Salesforce development best practices and available functionality.
- This role offers regular exposure to business stakeholders and management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to technical problems.
- Strong people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- At least 3-5 years of Salesforce development experience; 5+ years preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present ideas and discussions in larger forums when needed.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Agile Methodology experience preferred.
- Salesforce certifications (Certified Platform Developer 1 or 2, etc.) preferred.
- ITIL experience a plus; ITIL Foundations certified preferred.
- Previous CRM Platform Development preferred.
- Prior experience migrating from legacy solutions (AS400, etc.) to Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) preferred.
- Prior experience with Lean or other Business Process Improvement frameworks is a plus
The company believes in heavy training and investment in its employees, as well as the health and welfare of the employees and their families. They are proud of the extensive employee benefit package including:
- Full comprehensive medical insurance
- Prescription drug card benefits
- Excellent dental Insurance
- Attractive paid vacation time-off
- Paid certifications and training
- Full life Insurance coverage
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Attractive profit-sharing program