|Date Posted||November 7, 2020|
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com.
LOGISTIC ASSET ANALYST
This position is responsible for collaborating with a team of 60 Asset Recovery field reps and 8 In-House team members to maintain tracking and controls at over 27,000 active Non-Participating Distributors (NPD) and pallet recycler locations. Total count of all identified NPD and pallet recycler locations is greater than 70,000.
This person will increase the CHEP Knowledge Base for drivers of pallet loss and Flow Thru Ratio; provide thoughtful leadership for planning and budgetary purposes.
MAJOR / KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Manage the Asset Control initiative process. Work with individual reps and managers to properly vet initiative ideas, collaborate with Finance to ensure all initiatives are properly tracked and forecasted. Lead weekly calls to monitor initiative progress
• Partner with Finance to assist with budgeting and to understand drivers of key Asset Recovery metrics
• Support Field Reps, Managers, and In-House team with general issue resolution
• Maintain all weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of Asset Recovery metrics and key performance indicators
• Support additional cross-functional partners and internal customers through regular reporting
• Develop, manage, and lead multiple Asset Recovery related projects
• Support Asset Control managers to create value for recyclers through various service offerings (repairs, sort or consolidation points, Supplier Diversity, etc.)
• Prepare and present relevant material for Asset Recovery Town Halls, Regional and National meetings
• Partner with Sales and Operations to understand all half pallet flows into the CHEP NPD Channel
• Additional tasks and projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, related field or equivalent job experience
• Knowledge of key Operations, Logistics, Finance, and Sales activities
• 2-3 years prior CHEP experience preferred
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Must be able to demonstrate an above average familiarity with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Access
• Candidate must be able to develop dynamic data visualization tools that allow for quick decision making and comprehension
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong organizational and process control skills
• Ability to build relationships across multiple functions within the business
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
• Experienced with CHEP systems – Siebel, SAP, BLUEview, BW
• Demonstrated ability for analytical thinking and problem solving
• Self-directed with a strong drive to make meaningful contributions to the business
• A natural curiosity to investigate important problems and develop novel solutions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].