|Date Posted||October 4, 2019|
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com
Brambles and CHEP provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organization with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future. For more on how Brambles growth companies can accelerate your career, visit https://careers.brambles.com/
Responsible for the order fulfilment, inventory balancing, and order execution of Entry Level Markets which are defined as Planning Clusters of an average volume of 550 orders per week with an average annual spend of ~$7M. Proactively manage customer collections and deliveries to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
Actively manage all relocations and other moves related to the operation and service of the network. Provide Holiday Coverage per Logistics Rotational and assigned schedule.
Responsible for planning and execution of assigned entry level market. Volume is estimated at 28,000 truckloads annually per week with an annual spend of ~$7M.
MAJOR / KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Execute on-time to an area volume ~550 truckloads per week
• Deliver to average cost per unit budget for market
• Tender all optimized and manually planned issues, collections, and stock transfers within responsible area.
• Efficiently tracking of all CHEP arranged freight due for delivery daily to ensure on-time shipment and delivery.
• Manages transporter base to ensure consistent customer service and on time delivery by working cross functionally and with provider.
• Resolves all loads in Booked Not Shipped (BNS), Booked Not Received & (BNR), In-transit Relocations statuses daily
• Maintains accurate electronic documentation revolving around responsible area with systematic tools not limited to (SAP, Siebel, Outlook, LEAN, Logistics cockpit, etc.)
• Provide Holiday coverage per Logistics rotation schedule
• Plan all STOs (TPMs), Issues, and Collections within required lead time that fall outside of Master Planning
• On Time Performance for Customer Facing and Plant to Plant Relocations
• Transport Budget
• Wal-Mart & TPM Dwell
• Booked Not Shipped/Booked Not Received
• Freight Pay Clean-up
AUTHORITY / DECISION MAKING
• Daily decision making through planning of un-mets
• Logistics, Operations, Quality, Customer sales/service,
• Transportation & Voice of the Customer
• Carrier Base
• 3PL Management Groups at Service Centers
• Knowledge of Excel, Windows, and MapPoint
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or 2+ years of relevant experience
Desirable experience in the following areas:
• 1 year experience in logistics, customer service, operations and or transportation
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Technical Skill Requirements: Good understanding of warehouse and transportation procedures/operations; strong problem solving, organization, decision-making, communication, and time management skills.
Computer System/Skill Requirements: Strong Microsoft office skills required (PPT, Excel, Access). Knowledge of SAP, LEAN TMS, Six Sigma/Lean methodologies, and Seibel systems preferred.
We're excited you're here to learn how we'll leverage our family of growth companies to accelerate your career. Brambles companies employ more than 14,500 people in over 60 countries, committed to connecting people to life's essentials, every day. Our people are shaping a smarter, more sustainable future by changing the way business makes, moves and sells goods in every corner of the world. We look forward to helping you become one of them. HTTPS://careers.brambles.com/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. [Brambles/CHEP/IFCO] never conducts interviews via online chat or requests money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].