|Location||New Albany, IN|
|Date Posted||September 24, 2018|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: New Albany, IN, US
Location details: N/A
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: [[city]], Indiana (US-IN)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Konecranes is seeking an individual with supervisory experience to join our team as a Maintenance Planner. In this role, you will be handling all of our client agreements, securing new agreements as well as servicing current agreements. You will be in charge of scheduling, dispatching service technicians and ensuring timely estimates and quotations for repairs. As the Maintenance Planner, you will also be arranging sub-contracted services and equipment. If you are a dynamic and resourceful individual, come start your journey with Konecranes!
- Review new agreements. Verify customer assets, associated service products and material requirements to be delivered for each agreement.
- Renew and plan the execution of existing agreements. Run the agreements-due-for-renewal report weekly.
- Review agreement profitability, apply agreed increases and issue notifications. Notify branch management of agreements needing a more in-depth review where the scope has changed or a more in-depth price review is needed or the customer for any reason objects to renewal
- Arrange sub-contracted services and equipment, including rentals.
- Generate service requests (SR) and work packages (WP) and assign to field operatives.
- Trigger the need for requisition/purchase in Siebel. Verify that Siebel PO request is submitted to SAP without errors.
- Schedule and dispatch field operatives.
- Review of job costs such as labor, expense and materials.
- Review charge lines of completed work before sending to invoice
- Oversee and perform the monthly Agreement base renewal procedure for the branch.
- Schedule and direct the inspector(s) in the branch, providing direct supervision for their daily work tasks.
- Ensure timely estimates and quotations for repairs from inspections and preventative maintenance services to the customer. This will include follow up research for any items (material, equipment, labor) the inspectors cannot quote.
- Consult with the customer regarding all repair and safety related issues and discuss recommendations that will assist the customer with improving their material handling applications.
- Ensure Inspection and Preventive Maintenance documents are filled out correctly.
- Read, understand and apply the contents of all OSHA, ANSI, CMAA, HMI, NEC and other codes or regulations pertaining to the crane/hoist industry. Refresh and update knowledge periodically.
- Coordinate the work schedule with the Service Planner. When necessary provide back up support to the Service Planner as required to maintain optimal service department efficiency, with tasks including; invoicing, parts procurement, service work scheduling, after hours' emergency on call service, etc.
- Maintain files, records and data regarding inspections & preventative maintenance services.
- Follow and assist in the enforcement of all safety rules and procedures including those established by the customer. Attend all branch safety meetings assisting when requested to deliver or conduct said meetings.
- Maintain an adequate supply of forms, literature and materials for the inspector(s).
- Ensure proper maintenance of all company issued equipment, vehicles and assets in a safe manner. Notify management of any deficiencies or equipment in need of repair.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Prior supervisory experience or leadership experience preferred. Must be customer-oriented, have well-developed interpersonal, communication, organizational and PC skills and be able to prioritize tasks. Comfortable in an industrial environment. Willing to take on new and challenging tasks. Willingness to work overtime or additional hours as needed.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Occasional travel required, possibly overnight and international. Must have a take charge attitude, be decisive and possess a high level of responsibility. Must be comfortable in a fast pace, growth-oriented environment.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree preferred, prior equivalent experience and training will be considered.
#cbus #monus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .