|Date Posted||October 20, 2020|
The Business Analyst, Marketing Operations will assist with managing marketing tasks in support of the Customer Loyalty Program, the B2B Customer Portal, Strategic Accounts, Premier, and APC programs. Role will be responsible for maintaining marketing tools and resources, customer communications, sales aids, program reference materials and training documentation, as well as managing digital and printed collateral materials through the deployment lifecycle to ensure Customers and Field Reps have access to appropriate resources.
In addition, this role will assist with the execution of the Professional Loyalty CRM Strategy, monitor campaign KPIs, as well as maintain the content calendar for the B2B Customer Portal.
Also relevant to this role will be to provide support for Sales Meetings and routine Advisory Boards with our Field Sales team and our Physician/Customer accounts. This role will routinely interface with Medical, Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance (MLRC) team for the review and approval of all material created by the team.
Key Duties And Responsibilities: Describe Scope:
- In collaboration with cross-functional team, develop and maintain marketing tools and resources, customer communications, sales aids, program reference materials and training documentation. Work with cross functional teams to ensure effective tools are available to support the Customer Loyalty Program, the B2B Customer Portal, Strategic Accounts, Premier and APC programs.
- Assist with execution of the Professional Loyalty CRM Strategy to drive program engagement and loyalty through data driven and innovative CRM messaging across multiple channels.
- Partner with SFMC team to develop journeys and monitor campaign effectiveness against KPIs for Professional Loyalty. Focus should include, but not be limited to APP, Strategic Accounts, Premier and APC program participants.
- Maintain content calendar for B2B Portal. Facilitate coordination of requirements and content assets across various stakeholders to ensure accurate delivery against calendar timelines.
- Execute submission of marketing materials through MLRC process and ensure effective and efficient review processes and procedures.
- Manage digital and printed collateral throughout deployment lifecycle.
- Organize and manage storage of digital assets across the various platforms, execute print jobs, manage shipping logistics, proactively monitor approved assets and coordinate necessary tasks to archive expired assets.
- Contribute to projects throughout Aesthetics as needed.
Job qualifications (minimum requirements):
The requirements described in this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, business emphasis recommended, but not required
- Minimum 3 years of experience with complex marketing programs
- Experience developing CRM strategies and tactics; working with leading CRM technologies
- MBA or other advanced education a plus
- Prior experience in related marketing roles a plus
- Advanced computer skills including superior proficiency in Office Suite Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and, preferably database systems such as Oracle and SAP
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies (includes Licenses, Credentials):
- Ability to be proactive, manage and drive deliverables based on timelines provided, follow-up on outstanding items, and interact with key stakeholders with minimal supervision
- Superior organizational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to function in a controlled environment regulated by FDA GMPs and handle extremely confidential data
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with many levels of employees of various disciplines and departments, as well as external contacts
Oracle,SAP,Other,Access,Word,Excel,Powerpoint,Outlook,marketing,Documentation,Collaboration,Training,Focus,Shipping, Communication, CRM, Compliance, logistics, Business