|Date Posted||December 7, 2019|
- Responsible for the delivery of high-quality personal support to the Marketing Director, inclusive of, but not limited to: Assisting with presentations, travel, effective diary management for a complex agenda, day to day operations within the marketing organization.
- Also, expected to work with broader marketing organization to process invoices, track PO’s and IO’s in order to make sure that we are paying vendors on time, opening new vendor requests, etc.
Experience & Expertise:
- 4 years of administration experience is desired
- High School education is mandatory
- Proficient in MC Office applications, with expert knowledge in Powerpoint preferred, with JDE and Siebel desired
- Experience in PRL a plus
Marketing Experience,Purhcase Orders,Invoice Processing,MS Office,Powerpoint,Siebel,Vendor Request Handling