|Date Posted||June 4, 2020|
MARKETING SYSTEMS ANALYST
The Select Group is seeking a Marketing System Analyst to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will help deploy and maintain scalable combinations of people, process, and technology to manage a custom lead capture tool. You will be expected to stay informed of industry and technology trends, write detailed technical documentation, troubleshoot issues, and continuously enhance marketing infrastructure to support company goals.
MARKETING SYSTEMS RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage custom lead generation application tool and work with internal stakeholders to develop a product road map, and drive adoption for tool for across client's system of websites.
- Collaborate with other product managers to drive adoption of form parity across clients lead capture tools.
- Work in close collaboration with teams across Marketing and IT to shape and deliver the strategic evolution of Marketing Technology and Operations portfolio to ensure we accomplish our business objectives.
- Establish standard processes and reports in order to actively monitor performance and identify opportunities to optimize system efficacy and stability
- Publish insights and best practices to educate internal customers on how to properly use our marketing systems so they can meet their marketing goals
- Lead efficient meetings, explain data and technical details to non-technical audiences, and balance collaboration with getting things done
- Develop detailed technical documentation including, but not limited to user stories, data-flow diagrams, entity-relationship diagrams, user guides, test cases, and blog posts
MARKETING SYSTEMS ANALYST REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms and their relationship to customer relationship management (CRM) systems. Experience with Oracle Marketing Cloud - Eloqua (Marketing Automation Platform) and Salesforce (CRM) a plus.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple deadlines, manage time effectively, establish priorities, and communicate expectations to stakeholders
- 3+ years of consumer-facing website management or product management experience
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.