|Date Posted||October 23, 2020|
Do you have a background in Field Service technologies and software platforms? Do you have a passion for solving enterprise sized business problems and architecting solutions that improve processes?
We have Multiple Direct Hire opportunities for Field Service Consultants that have knowledge of cutting edge CRM packages. Our client is a leader in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM space and has a robust team of onshore software engineers to build out your solutions! If you're looking to join a team that will support you every step of the way, apply today!
Field Service Functional Consultants are the experts who provide functional industry, technical platform, and business expertise to consulting teams delivering service solutions to our customers.They play the key role in translating the 'voice of the customer' into high impact systems designs.
To be successful in this role, you've been in industry and know how the best Field Service teams use technology and want to share that best practices knowledge with others. You've been a super user of service technology platforms or have implemented field service technologies in the past and have a passion for how they impact the bottom line in business.
The Functional Consultant will recommend the best solutions that balance technology, process and data needs; and will help customers to make the right trade-offs between cost, quality and delivery. This requires a combine of functional knowledge of field service operations, technical knowledge of field service platforms and configuration abilities, and team leadership to ensure our clients a successful business outcome.
Our client is a leading partner with Microsoft Dynamics for Field Service with innovative, proprietary solutions in modern field service that can optimize dispatching, quicken response time, and improve first time fix rates.
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needsfor our manufacturing customers
- Lead our customers on how to respond to field service challenges with a comprehensive, forward-looking, and modernized approach to solutioning.
- Leadactivities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation
- Inform stakeholders about anygaps with the current technical and business process in relation to best practices.
- Assess and communicate the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Drive the team to design a best-fit solution and then deploy the team to implement and achieve real business results.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' hands on experience within a functional customer service or field service organization in a major company, or as a consultant on field service systems implementations
- 5+ years of experience with service systems (i.e. Siebel, ServiceMax, Salesforce.com, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics)
- 3+years' experience delivering enterprise business systems, preferably in AGILE environment
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to run business requirements and functional design sessions in a highly complex customer environment
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.