|Date Posted||October 27, 2020|
Vaco Resources has partnered with a Dallas-Ft. Worth client for a Project Manager to lead their NetSuite implementation.
This role is starts quickly and is contract but has long-term / permanent opportunity.
- Bachelors' degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business.
- At least 5+ years of experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Strong background in project management, including experience developing work-breakdown structures and project plans, most notably in Microsoft Project or SmartSheet.
- Strong understanding of full, life-cycle NetSuite implementation experience with Multi-book, Advanced Revenue Management, OpenAir, and Professional Services Automation.
- Strong understanding of data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications.
- Experience leading large teams across multiple engagements and developing staff.
- Excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, territory management and Quotas), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) as well as Support (Cases Management and Territory Management).
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an implementation plan.
- Familiarity with Agile or Waterfall methodology.
- Must be flexible for travel.
- PMP or MBA.
- NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience.
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
- Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance or operations.
- Experience with software in an ASP/SaaS environment is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software.
- Previous consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success as an Implementation Project Manager: NetSuite, QuickBooks, Great Plains, SalesForce.com, Upshot, ACT, Goldmine, MAS 90, Siebel, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards.
- Knowledge of data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications.