|Date Posted||July 9, 2020|
Oracle Business Analyst
GDH Consulting has partnered with an energy organization building out their Oracle team. We are looking for a Sr. Business Analyst that will provide support as the SME for Oracle.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
• Research and analyze all aspects of existing business practices and procedures
• Develop methodology documents based on self-initiated interviews, diagrams, surveys and workflow analysis in support of defined business processes
• Drive and manage various systems w/ primary focus on our NetSuite financial and CRM systems
• Communicate with heads of all departments about common frustrations, hindrances and other issues that interrupt their workflow
• Create detailed plans for execution and implementation of new processes, upgrades, future releases, employee training, etc. utilizing the companies Learning system
• Be a key contributor in the development of project plans and assigned task executing to completion
• Oversee the life cycle of changes to business systems and prepare detailed reports for review by key stakeholders
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Bachelor's Degree in MIS or Computer Science.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in the business system analysis field; public company experience is preferred
• Strong Netsuite ERP functional expertise; ORACLE HCM experience is a plus
• Strong MS SQL, Excel experience
• Willingness to work in a collaborative, cross functional team environment
• Strong documentation and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with various managers in different divisions, levels and shared service organizations
• Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary
• Works well under pressure
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please reference job code 70798 when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.