|Date Posted||July 9, 2020|
Location: Irvine, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Oracle EBS Developer
This position is 100% hands-on development.
- Utilize Agile practices established by client
- Lead all Software Engineer roles (Dev, Test, Support)
- Partner with Product Owner and Design Engineer for delivery of Sprints
- Complete assigned User Stories
- Support deployment and any production issues
- Utilization of Broadcom Rally System for Scrum Teams
Oracle EBS suite 12.2.4 (7 Years) or higher, Strong SQL and PL/SQL
• Proficient in Oracle EBS suite 12.2.4 or higher and it's integration with other modules
• Functional knowledge of Oracle EBS modules AP, AR, PO, INV, OM, PO, FND, TCA Architecture, Customer Service, Order Management, Supply Chain Management, Telesales, CRM, Oracle B2B
• Understanding of Oracle Applications Framework customizations.
• Experienced in interface design and development.
• Strong SQL and PL/SQL development based on the business requirements.
• Strong in oracle Forms development based or modification.
• Knowledge of ADOP concepts related to online patching
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to debug and resolve Oracle EBS technical issues.
• Proficiency with tools used to support Oracle Application development including PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, Oracle Forms 10g, Personalization, Oracle Reports, XML Reports, Workflow and OAF.
• Experience in automation and reduction of manual efforts through Scripting/tools
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com