|Date Posted||January 23, 2021|
This is a remote/telework position supporting our Ogden, UT location.
Designs and implements information systems solutions which will adequately address the enterprise infrastructure needs of the organization. Analyzes system requirements and ensures that systems will offer security and will be effectively integrated with current applications. Ensures that all systems are working at optimal levels and offers support to application development department regarding new technologies and system requirements. Has thorough knowledge of infrastructure, application programming, and web and software applications.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of a team, perform consulting assistance related to application level activities and execution of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Non-ERP application software and infrastructure. Maintain a working knowledge of the applications and hardware operational functions in order to provide subject matter expertise. Provide coordination between mission partner development and sustainment organizations and DISA production personnel for implementations, upgrades, releases, application changes, transports, and migrations for DISA and mission partner programs.
ERP products and applications include:
- Systems Applications Products (SAP) Enterprise Central Component (ECC)
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP Product Data Management Initiative (PDMI)
- Multi-Vendor Hyper Converged Infrastructures (HCI)
- SAP KONA
- High Availability Analytical Appliance (HANA)
- HANA Sidecar
- Business Warehouse Accelerator (BWA)
- Oracle SuperCluster
- Open Text (OT)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Process Integration (PI)
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Green Light
- External Enterprise Portal
- Internal Enterprise Portal
- Business Objects Enterprise/Business Intelligence (BI/BOE)
- SAP Routers
- SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT)
- Auto Desk/Carahsoft
- Customer Relationship Management Sales (CRM-Sales)
- Mission Partner Application Project Planning
- Web/platform specific technologies for JAVA and .NET
- JDA Manugistics Collaborate/Supply Chain Planning, Optimization (SCPO)
- JDA Manugistics Inventory Policy (IPO)
- Netegrity Single Sign-on
- DLA developed Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS)
- Account Management Provisioning System (AMPS)
- Citrix - XenApp
- Single Sign-On
- Presentation Server(s)
- XML/STA Server(s)
- Secure Gateway
- Web Servers
- License Server
- Fuels Manager Defense (FMD)
- Employee Activity Guide for Labor Entry (EAGLE)
- Energy Procurement Support Tool (EPST)
Support COOP activities including: assisting with planning an executable IT COOP and Disaster Recovery (DR) plan for operations that aligns with DISA and mission partner COOP guidelines and provides the mission partner with an assigned Alternative Processing Site (APS); creating and updating the detailed COOP plan; maintaining listings of COOP/DR organization and team structures/members; ensuring appropriate COOP/DR capabilities are mapped in the APS to support declared disasters; managing plan updates and infrastructure mappings; adjusting plans to reflect DISA and mission partner organizational changes; and assisting with the design and scheduling of backups.
Perform BMC, Patrol, and Tivoli event monitoring including:
- Configuring the automated ticket generation capability for the Account Management and Provisioning System (AMPS), batch processing errors, managing hardware/software/application events, and monitoring performance of software products, such as BMC Patrol and Tivoli.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining performance monitoring modules, monitors, and application architectures.
- Providing overall coordination and liaison with mission partners and DISA for performance monitor installation, troubleshooting/resolution of issues, and performance tuning.
- Supporting design, integration, and test activities required to adequately confirm that changes to the performance monitor application and modules are installed and operating in a manner equivalent to or exceeding the current installation.
Education & Experience
- 5+ years' experience maintaining and supporting business applications architectures
- Appropriate DoD 8570 IAT/IAM Level certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or higher), as well as technology-specific certifications such as MCSA Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Certified UNIX Security Administrator (GCUX), etc.
- NIPRNet Access - Secret IT-I
- Requires Final (Interim is acceptable to start) DoD Security Clearance level of Secret
- Note, all positons are identified as DoD 8570 IT-1 (privileged level systems access), which requires a favorably adjudicated Tier 5 investigation (formerly known as a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)).
- Travel requirement is not expected.