|Location||Lake Mary, FL|
|Date Posted||July 16, 2019|
LAKE MARY, FLORIDA
FULL TIME / DIRECT HIRE
Formulate and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify complex information systems.
Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
Analyze, design, develop, unit tests and maintains enhancements to existing software applications while following Cru's software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology.
Responsible for software integration, external interface development and technical documentation.
Work primarily in ERP enterprise applications (i.e. Oracle PeopleSoft, Siebel, Netsuite…) at the highest technical level, but requires instructions and guidance in some phases
Code individual modules and complex functions, solving technical issues where precedent does not normally exist
Design and develop most aspects of data conversion.
Respond to and resolve service requests from customers. These may be in the form of complaints and/or inquiries or HelpDesk tickets.
- Programming positions of increasing complexity
- Standard software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Knowledge of best practices and internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
- Development of detailed end-user documentation and provision of end-user support
- Designated enterprise tools and languages for applicable enterprise solutions such as PeopleSoft, NetSuite, Siebel or any other enterprise software solutions