|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
PeopleSoft Functional Analyst (CRM)
- SQR, CRM
- ASAP, SDLC
- Security, Integration, Workflow
- PeopleCode, XML, BI, Application Designer
- Active Analytics Framework, AAF
- Documentation, Matrix
- The primary responsibility of the client team is to maintain and support two (2) highly-visible enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- The systems contain sensitive personally identifiable information (PII), and are relied upon throughout the client as systems of record: PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM 9.2) and Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS 12.1.3).
- ASAP is also responsible for support and maintenance of PeopleSoft Customer Relationship Management’s (CRM 9.2) HR Help Desk module.
- The primary objective for the Contractor is to perform maintenance on the client CRM application as needed.
- ASAP is looking for a techno-Functional Analyst to troubleshoot and analyze issues, design, develop, test, and implement solutions.
- The Contractor will work closely with the client teams as well as with the business partners in Human Resources.
The candidate shall possess the knowledge and skills set forth in the Technical Services :
The candidate shall also demonstrate the below knowledge and experience:
- Ability to develop, upgrade, implement, test, and document software components.
- Possess experience with PeopleTools version 8.56 and PeopleSoft CRM product.
- The ability to participate with the ASAP team in the software development life cycle
- The knowledge to use Application Designer, Application Engine Programs, SQR,PeopleCode, and XML/BI Publisher for custom development.
- Possess significant experience with Active Analytics Framework (AAF).
- Possess significant experience with Integration Broker.
- Possess significant experience with PeopleSoft Security.
- Possess excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills.
- Possess experience with developing SQL.
- Possess experience with Workflow.
The Contractor shall:
- The Functional Analyst shall deliver, but not limited to, the following:
- Troubleshoot and analyze issues, design, develop, test, and implement solutions for CRM HR Help Desk module. Issues include AAF, integration, security, and page functionality.
- Documentation which describes and illustrates all changes, test cases, and testing results following the client documentation standards.
- Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Knowledge transfer with internal TS team and business partners.