|Date Posted||March 15, 2019|
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a PL/SQL Developer for a client in Roseland NJ. If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Holly Germaine, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Here are the details:
Position: PL/SQL Developer
Location: Roseland NJ
Duration: 3 month contract, possibility to extend
Oracle Apps PL/SQL Developer
Looking for an Oracle Apps PLSQL developer with 3-5 years of experience in building custom Oracle PL/SQL programs on top of Oracle ERP application
• Should be extremely proficient with SQL and PL/SQL
• Should have experience using Oracle Analytic functions to write high performing SQL queries.
• Should have experience with SQL Performance Tuning techniques using Explain Plans, Indexes, Optimizer Hints, SQL Profiles etc.
• Should have experience with the Oracle Concurrent Manager framework and setups (Concurrent Program/Executable definitions, Request Set definitions etc.)
• Familiarity with Oracle Apex is a plus
• Familiarity with Oracle SOA Gateway is a plus
• Familiarity with Oracle TCA (Trading Community Architecture) is a plus
• Familiarity with Oracle CRM is a plus.
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178