|Date Posted||October 9, 2020|
Henry Schein ONE delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience – from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein ONE unifies market-leading software, web tools, support, and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
PSS’s add value to our current products and services while building continuing customer relationships of worth. Heavily call intensive, this role works closely with customers to understand their organizational pain points and effectively links product features and benefits to the customer’s needs to help promote sales. Generates data reports for customers by gathering relevant data from various sources, analyzing the data and making recommendations. Effectively utilizes the CRM, pipeline and activity processes to identify, assist, manage, and drive a customer from initial contact to sales close.
*Meet or exceed all assigned quotas and targets
*Forecast weekly, monthly and quarterly revenues for territory/role
*Call on Henry Schein ONE and non-Henry Schein ONE customers targeting specific products
* Update and maintain leads and opportunities in the CRM, including sales stage and next assigned task date
* Perform a minimum of 30-50 outbound calls per day, with the expectation of holding 10 meaningful conversations and generating at least 3 opportunities per day
*Align appropriate product with prospect and demo via screenshare
* Participate in special projects as needed and perform other duties as required
* Attend all trainings and implement product knowledge and sales strategies
* Align with sales and partner teams to support overall company revenue targets