|Location||Falls Church, VA|
|Date Posted||October 27, 2020|
Computer World Services is seeking an off-site Program Manager to support the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) requiring programming and analysis support services to maintain and support the current version of Enterprise Contact Center (ECC) products now in production, and any new versions that are deployed during the life of this contract. The Enterprise Contact Center (ECC) system currently utilizes Genesys PureConnect 2018R5 contact center technology to provide customer service for USPTO. The ECC system provides the USPTO internal and external customers with easy, convenient and speedy access to USPTO provided information and services. System functionality includes the following: Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Teletype/Telecommunications Devices for Deaf (TTY/TDD) services, unified messaging (e-mail and voice, including voice mail and recording) and integration with the USPTO Customer Contact Management System (UCCMS) (Siebel CRM tool) and USPTO's Service Desk Tool (Remedy help Desk tool).
The Program Manager will oversee all aspects of the project and management of task order, leading a team on moderate to complex projects tasks. The candidate will analyze new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions that normally involve schedule, technology, methodology, tools, solution components, and financial management of the project. Provide applications systems analysis and long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities support. The successful candidate will be able to: 1) Manage the day-to-day activities of project staff and ensure supported customer IT programs and projects meet organizational goals and requirements; 2) Serve as the point of contact with COR and interface with Government to support project activities and also facilitate timely deliverables by employees; 3.) Implement and provide guidance to staff related to company processes and policies; 4.) Plan, direct, control, measure, and monitor all employee activities; 5.) Oversee the work of project staff; 6.) Work with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop project internal and external deliverables. 7) Perform day-to-day management of overall contract support operations, possibly involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations. 8) Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of all contract support activities. 9) Work closely with customers to define system requirements. 10) Provides instruction and direction to staff, and oversight through structured quality reviews.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Organizes, plans, directs, staffs, and coordinates the overall program effort; manages contract and subcontract activities as the authorized interface with the Contracting Officer, COTR, Government management personnel, and customer agency representatives; ensures compliance with Federal rules and regulations.
• Utilizes effective communications skills with all levels of management. Establishes and alters (as necessary) management structure to effectively direct contract support activities.
• Meets and confers with USPTO management and technical personnel regarding the status of specific contractor activities and problems, issues, or conflicts requiring resolution.
• Negotiates effectively binding decisions for the company
• Manges task and supervises personnel
• Understands and applies knowledge of the principles and methodologies associated with program management, contractor management, and financial management.
• Applies experience and knowledge in subcontractor management, quality assurance metrics and techniques, and configuration management tools.
• Organize, direct, and manage all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations
• Provide overall direction of project activities
• Manage and maintain contractor interface with the senior levels of the customer's organization
• Consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables
• Ensure conformance with program and project task schedules and cost and contractual obligations
• Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers
• Organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates
• Oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks
• Manage/supervise subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their duties
• Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
• Maintain full authority for personnel actions
• Plan, direct, control, measure, and monitor all employee activities
• Ensure processes are in place for supervision of and interfacing with the Government
• Serve as the point of contact for the COR and as the primary interface between the Government and the Contract Team
• Maintain extensive knowledge of department processes
• Provide centralized administration of all work performed under the contract
• Responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s)
• Ensure technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner
• Coordinate with Government personnel in the assignment and prioritization of requested work
• Provide individual program level status reports
• Create and submit Weekly Status Report
• Assure all deliverables are submitted as required
Education & Experience
• Requires a BS/BA degree (or equivalent)
• Requires 10 years of related experience, 5 of which must be in a supervisory role
• Extensive and demonstrated experience with the Genesys platform (5+ years of experience)
• Extensive and demonstrated experience managing contact center installations (Preferred 10+ years).
• Successful planning and management of contact center infrastructure for 100+ seat contact centers.
• Experience and knowledge in subcontractor management, quality assurance metrics and techniques, and configuration management tools
• Extensive experience supervising personnel
• Understanding and knowledge of the principles and methodologies associated with program management, contractor management, and financial management.
• extensive experience and proven expertise in managing similar multi-task contracts of moderate complexity.
• Demonstrated communications skills with all levels of management
One or more of the following is desired:
• PMI Program Management Professional (PgMP)
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
• PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
• Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
• Candidate must be a US Citizen
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
• Work will be performed primarily at Corporate offices in Northern Virginia
• Some local travel to various sites in the Washington, DC metropolitan area for meetings and briefings will be required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf