|Date Posted||March 24, 2019|
We are looking to hire an entry level Promotional Energy Assistant to join our Energy team!
As a leader in energy savings & client acquisitions, we specialize in creating and implementing customized strategies for a large portfolio of Energy clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, we are able to connect brands directly with consumers through sales, direct advertising, consulting, and promotions within local markets and businesses!
In this entry level role, the Promotional Energy Assistant will use their upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to capture an audience to create excitement with target demographics throughout the duration of promotional campaigns in a variety of settings. The entry level Promotional Energy Assistant will also assist the Energy Services team with executing any administrative, consulting and/or sales tasks required.
Responsibilities Involved for Promotional Energy Assistant:
- Develop and publish energy savings strategies used to create brand awareness
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service presentations and explanations
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured service being promoted. Educate new employees of service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Basic sales strategies
- Maintain relationships with existing client base
The ideal candidate will successfully progress from this entry level Promotional Energy Assistant opening into an advanced management training designed to prepare Energy Assistant's for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & consulting services including but not limited to:
- Energy Consulting
- Energy sales Presentations
- Client relations to Energy clients
- Energy sales
- Energy sales Promotions
- Energy Client Acquisition
- Advertising & Sales Account Management