|Location||South San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2019|
Rave Clinical Programmer
The Clinical Programmer (Rave) within the USMA Data Management team is accountable for a number of individual programming activities. This role requires the Programmer to be technically competent, have excellent customer service skills and a desire to engage customers in pursuit of new business opportunities.
Key Accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Design and build RAVE custom Reports, custom Functions, custom Integrations to extract/ load clinical data for Drug Safety, SAS datasets, TMS Clinical Coding, IxRS, LABS and CTMS.
- Design and build RAVE-CTMS Integration to transfer Study, Site, Principal Investigator and User information from Siebel CTMS to RAVE.
- Design and build RAVE-SAS Integration to generate SDTM SAS datasets and create Tables, Listings, and Figures (TLFs) using SAS programming language and complex SAS Macros.
- Monitor clinical data to ensure completeness, accuracy and consistency of clinical data and study-build CRF Versions across all studies. Execute Locking-Scripts for Closeout studies.
- Review clinical study-build prior to release for production including Case Report Forms (CRF), Folders, Matrices, Edit Checks, Custom Functions; provide thorough feedback on-time or in advance.
- Analyze, design and code scripts, custom reports to extract data, datasets for clinical and medical data review.
- Design and build SQL scripts, stored-procedures, custom reports for other programmers/RAVE-Supporters to monitor completeness and validity of data entered in clinical databases.
- Review RAVE enhancements and code built by Medidata RAVE programmers and other programmers before being executed on clinical studies or clinical databases.
- Analyze impact of RAVE enhancements, roadmap and strategy on existing and new studies
- Provide step-by-step technical assistance and training to RAVE programmers and RAVE-Supporters.
- Minimum RAVE programming experience is 1-2 years
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.